Monday, September 12, 2011

Entry #4

I'm so excited!!! Special shout out to my crew...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! We are the first Europeans to sail all the way across the Pacific Ocean!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! :)

After feeling like kings of the world, reality slapped us in the face...HARD!! First it was weeks, then weeks turned into months. Ninety-eight stinkin' days without seeing land. The food and water supply was slowly decreasing just like our mental commpasity. To save our selves from dieing a hard and tragic death at sea we.... Ugh the thought of this still makes me sick. We...we ate rats and sawdust. Ok, before you go all "thats nasty" and junk you should know that we were days away from wasting away. And for all you haters out there, when I die I'm comin back to scare the heck out of you. So take that, Ha!

Unfortuality, ninteen of my best men died before we reached the Pacific of Island of Guam on March 6, 1521. They refused to eat rats and sawdust so they are no more. Personally, its all their own faults so I have no simpathy for them what so ever. May you *good-for-nothing-whiner-babys who are too afraid to eat rats and sawdust* rest in peace.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment